Military Gospel Updates:
Date = Setup or Last Updated with New Info. [U: Date] = Reposting of hacked deleted info; [CU: Date] = Update of content of prior posting.
- Military Gospel: 12 Dec 2016
Ecology of Peace Amended Quote of Homer Lea’s ‘science of war’
“Investigation shows that whenever two nations have become engaged in warfare they have been advancing on converging lines of (resource acquisition for growing consumption or procreation) self-interest and aggrandizement. When the contact takes place, the struggle for supremacy, or even survival is at hand. This inevitable hour is approximately fixed and determined by the angles of convergence plus the sum of the relative (consumption / breeding war) speed by which the nations are moving along their respective lines. Thus it is that, when the angle of (breeding / consumption war) convergence of both or even one of the nations is acute and the speed or progress along one or both of the converging lines correspondingly great, war results in a few years or decades.” – EoP Amended quote of Homer Lea, Valour of Ignorance.
Valour of Ignorance by Homer Lea
“Only when arbitration is able to unravel the tangled skein of crime and hypocrisy among individuals can it be extended to communities and nations. Thence will International Arbitration come of its own accord as the natural outgrowth of national evolution through the individual. As nations are only man in the aggregate, they are the aggregate of his crimes and deception and depravity, and so long as these constitute the basis of individual impulse, so long will they control the acts of nations.” – Homer Lea, Valour of Ignorance.
“We have before called attention to the fact that modern transportation and communication has reduced the world to such compactness that no future ripple of national growth can expand without breaking against some similar ripple emanating from another nation. When this occurs, it is war.” – Homer Lea, Valour of Ignorance
“Truth, outside the exact sciences, can only be approximated. The degree to which that approximation approaches completeness depends upon the exactitude of empirical knowledge and freedom from error in deductions, which means, principally, a freedom from anitpathies or attachments.” – Homer Lea, Valour of Ignorance
“No state is destroyed except through those avertible conditions that mankind dreads to contemplate. Yet nations prefer to evade and perish rather than to master the single lesson taught by the washing away of those that have gone down before them. In their indifference and in the valor of their ignorance they depart, together with their monuments and constitutions, their vanities and gods.” – Homer Lea, Valour of Ignorance.
“High or low, the ambitions of the heterogeneous masses that now riot and revel within the confines of this Republic only regard it in a parasitical sense, as a land to batten on and grow big in, whose resources are not to be developed and conserved for the furtherance of the Republic’s greatness, but only to satisfy the larval greed of those who subsist upon its fatness. [..] What we have said, or what we will say, as regards commercialism should not be misunderstood. If, in the development of the industries and potential wealth of the land, industrialism is regarded as incidental to national progress and not the goal of national greatness, then it is in its proper sphere. Industrialism is only a means to an end and not an end in itself. As the human body is nourished by food, so is a nation nourished by its industries. Man does not live to eat, but secures food that his body may be sustained while he struggles forward to the consummation of his desires. In such relation does industrialism stand to the state. It is sustenance, a food that builds up the nation and gives it strength to preserve its ideals; to work out its career among the other nations of the world; to become superior to them or to go down before them. Never can industrialism, without national destruction, be taken from this subordinate place. When a man has no aspirations, no object to attain during life, but simply lives to eat, he excites our loathing and contempt. So when a country makes industrialism the end it becomes a glutton among nations, vulgar, swinish, arrogant, whose kingdom lasts proportionately no longer than life remains to the swine among men. It is this purposeless gluttony, the outgrowth of national industry, that is commercialism. The difference between national industry and commercialism is that while industry is the labor of a people to supply the needs of mankind, commercialism utilizes this industry for the gratification of individual avarice. Commercialism might be defined, not as an octopus vulgaris, which is selfexistent, but as a parasite of the genus terrubia, a fungoid growth that is the product of industrial degeneration. It is this commercialism that, having seized hold of the American people, overshadows and tends to destroy not only the aspirations and worldwide career open to the nation, but the Republic.” – Homer Lea, Valour of Ignorance
“A few idealists may have visions that, with advancing civilization, war and its dreadful horrors will cease. Civilization has not changed human nature. The nature of man makes war inevitable. Armed strife will not disappear from the earth until after human nature changes. Words extolling people are worthless for national defence, and a too clamorous gospel of peace may paralyze the best efforts to meet our military necessities.” The most persistent lovers of peace, since the historical period, have been the Chinese. China is now reaping the logical reward of “peace at any price.” … The most Christian nations of Europe have for several centuries, in Asia and Africa, exacted tribute as mercilessly as did the robber barrons of the Middle Ages. A Century of Dishonour shows that the United States have seized from an unwilling people nearly every foot of their soil.” – Major General J.P Story, USA Retired, Introduction to Valour of Ignorance; by Homer Lea
“In other words, while the productive energy of a nation increases in geometrical ratio to the increase of civilization, the resources of the country diminish in inverse ratio to the increase of both population and productive energy. So the nation destined to survive above all others and to absorb them will be the sovereign country that maintains this equilibrium.” – Homer Lea, Valour of Ignorance
“When, therefore, individuals voluntarily do away with ideas of possession, so that complete socialism and harmonious anarchy prevail, then only will it be possible for such ideals to be extended to the conduct of international affairs so that the nations of the world may dwell peacefully and happily together in a condition of international communism.” – Homer Lea, Valour of Ignorance
Ecology of Peace Radical Honoursty Factual Reality:
- Earth is not flat.
- Resources are finite.
- When humans breed or consume above ecological carrying capacity limits, it results in ecological overshoot, resource depletion and resource conflict.
- Some of the socio-cultural and psycho-political consequences of overpopulation & consumption collision with declining resources include: poverty, slavery, unemployment, food shortages, food inflation, cost of living increases, urban sprawl, traffic jams, toxic waste, pollution, peak oil, peak water, peak food, peak population, species extinction, loss of biodiversity, peak resources, racial, religious, class, gender resource war conflict, militarized police, psycho-social and cultural conformity pressures on free speech, etc; inter-cultural conflict; legal, political and corporate corruption, etc.
- The root cause of humans breeding and consuming above ecological carrying capacity limits is the ‘right to breed and consume with total disregard for ecological carrying capacity limits’ clauses of the Masonic War is Peace international law social contract.
- If individuals, families, tribes, races, religions, political parties, corporations and/or nations sincerely – aka egological literacy – want to (a) sustainably protect natural resources for future generations; and/or (b) reduce class, racial and/or religious local, national and international resource war conflict; and/or (c) enable honourable, transparent and humane international cooperative de-industrialization and depopulation of the planet to return to living in accordance to ecological carrying capacity limits; they should (d) cooperate to nullify the ‘right to breed and consume with total disregard for ecological carrying capacity limits’ clauses and replace them with Ecology of Peace clauses that restricts all the worlds citizens to breed and consume below ecological carrying capacity limits; or be humanely eliminated from the planetary genepool.