White House National Security Council
- NSSM: Kissinger Report: The National Security Study Memorandum (NSSM) directive was signed on 24 April 1974, by Henry Kissinger on behalf of President Nixon. The complete report was presented to President Ford in December 1974. NSDM 314: National Security Decision Memorandum 314 was signed in 1975 by National Security Adviser Brent Scowcroft on behalf of President Gerald R. Ford. The new President’s forthright approval of virtually all of the NSSM 200 recommendations appeared to set the U.S. on a direct course toward development and implementation of a sophisticated national population policy.
- 27 Mar: WH NSC: Rockefeller Report: Population Growth and the American Future.
- Feb: White House: Public report of Vice President’s Task Force on Combatting Terrorism.
- May: White House: National Security Strategy.
- 05 Jan 2012: Dept of Defence: Sustaining U.S. Global Leadership: Priorities for the 21st Century Defense.
- 24 Apr: GMACCC: GMACCC Chairman Addresses UN Security Council.