White House National Security Council
- 1974: NSSM 200: Kissinger Report: National Security Study Memorandum: Implications for Worldwide Population Growth for U.S. Security and Overseas Interests.
- 1975: NSDM 34: President Fords Implementation of NSSM 200.
- Feb 1986: Report on Vice President’s Task Force on Combatting Terrorism.
Dept of Defence
- 2007 Aug: Brookings Inst: 21st Century Defense Initiative: Col Gregory J. Lengyel: Department of Defense Energy Strategy: Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks.
Central Intelligence Agency:
- 25 April 1994: US Army War College: Butts, Kent: Environmental Security: A DoD Partnership for Peace.
US Forest Service:
To be Added:
- 1994 Dec: Dept of the Army, Field Manual 100-23, Peace Operations
- 1995: White House: National Security Strategy: A National Security Strategy for Engagement and Enlargement
- 1996 Apr: MAJ William E David, USA Military Intelligence: Environmental Scarcity as a Cause of Violent Conflict, School of Advanced Military Studies; United States Army Command and General Staff College
- 1996: Peters, R: The Culture of Future Conflict, US Army War College: Parameters: Winter 1995-96, pp 18-27
- 1997 Mar 13: Col BX Bush: Promoting Environmental Security during Contingency Operations; US Army War College
- 2000 Apr 10: LTC Kurt F Ubbeholde: Freshwater Scarcity in the Nile River Basin, US Army War College.
- 2006 Oct 24: Murphy,R: US Army Strategy of the Environment, Office of the Dep Asst Sec of the Army, Environment, Safety & Occup. Health: Assistant for Sustainability
- 2007 Apr: Center for Naval Analysis: National Security and the Threat of Climate Change
- 2008 Aug: Testimony of Vice Admiral Paul G Gaffney: PHSCI, Subcommittee on Intelligence Community Management and House Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming
- 2008 Nov 6: Prof Al Bernstein Lecture Series: School of Advanced International Studies, Remarks by General Peter W Chiarelli
- 2009 May: CNA: Powering America’s Defense: Energy and the Risks to National Security
- 2009: Prof John Beddington: Food, Energy, Water and the Climate: A Perfect Storm of Global Events
- 2010 Jul: CNA: Powering America’s Economy: Energy Innovation at the Crossroads of National Security Challenge
- 2010 Jan 12: Dev, Concepts & Doctrine Ctr (CDCD): Strategic Trends Programm: Global Strategic Trends – Out to 2040
- 2010: US Joint Forces Command: Joint Operating Environment 2010
- 2010: White House: National Security Strategy
- 2011 Feb 22: Senate Committee on Foreign Relations: Avoiding Water Wars: Water Scarcity and Central Asia’s Growing Importance for Stability in Afghanistan and Pakistan
- 2012 Feb 02: Defense Intelligence Agency: Global Water Security
- 2012 July: DNI Director of Environment & Natural Resources: Maj Gen Engel: Briefing: Water Research
- Dec 2012: DNI: National Intelligence Council: Global Trends 2030
- 2012 Jan: Sustaining U.S. Global Leadership: Priorities for the 21st Century Defense
- 2012: United States Army & TRADOC: US Army Unified Quest 2012 Fact Sheet, Unified Quest 2012 is the Army Chief of Staff’s Annual Title 10 Future Study Plan (FSP)
- 2014: Dept of Defense: Quadrennial Defense Review.